Goal: Provide feeding recommendations and the corresponding nutrient specifications for PIC maternal dam lines throughout production. Aid producers in their nutrition/feeding program decision-making process by considering productivity and profitability outcomes.
- A web-based tool that contains a user-friendly interface and flexible accessibility
- Available in Metric and Imperial and Me or NE energy systems
- Many farms already collect required information, and default inputs are provided if data is unavailable for collection
- Customized feeding program and dietary nutrient level suggestions
- Estimates sow productivity and profitability differences with current against PIC recommended feeding program
- A comprehensive PDF report can be printed out to keep all information together
Find other PIC tools here.